New York City (NYC), Queens
347-394-3485 & 917-426-8880
We travel to you! Queens Letters offers in-home and at-school speech, language, feeding, literacy (Orton Gillingham, Wilson etc.), and math tutoring services.
Our speech language pathologists and therapists work with babies, toddlers, school age students, and adults with expertise in:
- Pronunciation (all ages)
- Early Childhood Expressive Language
- School Age Expressive Language
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (PDD, Aspergers, etc.)
- Social Skills
- Listening Difficulties (auditory and language processing)
- Picky Eaters and Early Childhood Feeding Delays
- Augmentative and Alternative Therapy (AAC)
- Adult Speech Therapy
- Common Core Tutoring
- English Language Arts Tutoring (all grades)
- Orton Gillingham Approach
- Writing & Speaking Intervention
- Writing Intervention
- Comprehension- Listening & Reading Intervention
- Reading Comprehension Tutoring
- Decoding and Encoding
- Reading Fluency Services
- Spelling Intervention
- Vocabulary Intervention
Our literacy specialists work on decoding, encoding (spelling), reading comprehension, and writing skills.
Our math specialists work on number lines, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals, order of operations, fractions, word problems, and more!
Don t hesitate in reaching out to us! We are a local traveling educational and speech language private practice based in New York City and the surrounding areas. All of our New York City (Queens) speech, language, feeding, and math services take place at your home or at your child’s school.
**We also offer telepractice or internet online speech therapy services.**